Software Test Engineer
Develop Lottery Terminal Software and Applications. Working with the sales and product team, research, conceptualise and develop new or complex technologies and their applications. To be involved with project definition and implementation at the process level. To act as a key technical resource to projects, to lead software design and research efforts and mentor and educate mid-level engineers. Independently applies a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation and maintenance of software with the ability to lead mid-level engineers.
Duties and responsibilities
• Initiate and lead engineering teams on development of new products.
• Research, define, present and recommend software designs and/or alternative strategies.
• Lead team in determining customer requirements and assists team in providing customer solutions.
• Provides mid-level engineers with methodologies and effective techniques for design engineering and problem troubleshooting and resolution.
• Formulation of detailed functional and product specifications
• Acts as key technical resource (Technical Lead) to other engineers and project leaders.
• Performs critical design reviews
• Effectively interfaces with other organizations of the company and acts as a liaison or contact point on both technical and non-technical matters
• Read and evaluate RFP’s and Proposals
• Handle any area of the system as an expert without assistance and analyze and become productive in an unfamiliar area with only minimal assistance from co-developers
• Expert Proficiency in Software Maintenance
• Advanced Proficiency in Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Engineering Tools & Methods Software Engineering Quality, Software Construction and Software Testing, Software Engineering Mgt and Software Process
• This description is a summary of principal duties and responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties, which may be assigned.
Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Construction, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Configuration Mgt., Software Engineering Process, Software Engineering Mgt. Software Engineering Tools & Methods and Software Engineering Quality
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology related subject
• 5 Years of related experience
• Experience of “Scrum” methodologies
Take your chance! We offer a challenging job in an ever growing division of an internationally established company. Interested? Then please complete the application form.
Please complete the application form below.